Sabres G Miller mocks Capitals C Laichs

Please discuss "Internet Cafe" software here. Improvement ideas, bug reports.

Sabres G Miller mocks Capitals C Laichs

Postby sherry2018love » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 am

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Sabres goalie Ryan Miller had a candid response when informed of Capitals forward Brooks Laich's guarantee that Washington was going to make the playoffs."I don't think he's Mark Me sier," Miller said.Ouch.Miller, of course, was referring to Me sier, the former Rangers captain, who famously guaranteed a win with New York LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey trailing New Jersey 3-2 in the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals. Me sier then scored a hat trick in Game 6, and New York won the series in seven before going on to beat Vancouver in a seven-game Stanley Cup Final.Laich made his "We're making the playoffs" comment earlier Wednesday in an interview with Washington's The Fan radio. Informed that it sounded like a guarantee, Laich responded with a half laugh but made no further comment Christian Hackenberg Jersey .And Miller went further in suggesting Laich's remark might create a distraction among his Capitals' teammates."Some guys don't react well to that. Guys might tighten up Curtis Martin Jersey ," Miller said. "Maybe their young goaltenders aren't going to react well to a guaranteed victory by their veteran guy."Buckle up, folks, because the thrilling, topsy-turvy weeks long race between Washington and Buffalo to secure one of the Eastern Conference's final playoff spots is showing no signs of letting up in the closing days of the season.The Sabres are suddenly back in the hunt after completing a frantic comeback by rallying from a pair of two-goal third period deficits in a 6-5 overtime win over Toronto on Tuesday. That pulled Buffalo even with Washington.Both teams have two games left, with the Lawrence Thomas Jersey Capitals holding the tiebreaker.
sherry2018love

Return to Internet Cafe